22/06/2015

Terrible Twos

Frank and Baby Chance
Frank is currently smack dab in the middle of the Terrible Twos. Yes, he's darling, charming and wonderful but at two years old proving his independence and prowess is a top priority. Anything can turn into a challenge. As nearly five-year-old Leo told me on the phone yesterday, "Frank couldn't come to the park with us today because he had a meltdown". This photo of Frank with Baby Chance says it all. You talkin' to me? Trust me. You do not want to mess with me!

5 comments:

Roy said...

Ah yes. This is one place where future Fathers Days are earned. And Mothers' Days.

Paula said...

Those days are a dim memory for me, thank goodness. I'm glad I have pix of the non-melty times. :)

asha said...

I have so few photos of my kids. Each one is a treasure. They were little when cameras used film.

Roy said...

I've got quite a few film pictures, but I wish I had more. Then again, I remember thinking I didn't want to be the photographer but just experience the stuff. So--sadly--no pictures of T-ball, and many of the school events.

asha said...

I have some photos from then but not nearly enough, not a record of the times as photos an be today.